Into the Wilderlands
Points of Interest:
- The Merry Riot Inn – One of Dundraville’s largest buildings, the inn is owned by several prominent townsfolk including the brewer Berk and Kerwin the outfitter. The Merry Riot boasts a massive common room with full food service and eight guest chambers. A trio of attractive sisters, Darly, Dayla, and the recently rescued Dayl usually act as serving maids.
- Kerwin’s Outfitters stocks most adventuring gear listed in the PHB & a limited supply of simple weapons. Kerwin Krel is the proprietor, a short, aging human w/ salt & pepper hair and a bad comb over.
- Berkclay Brothers Brewery Two halfling brothers, Clay & Berk, own and operate this local brewery. In addition to common ale, they also brew a dark stout, pale ale, and micro brews of odd flavors such as pumpkin ale.
- The Standing Stones – just west of town, located on a small rise near a stand of woods, are seven massive stone monoliths arranged in a circle and tended to by an order of druids, currently represented by Oisin.
- Old Dundraville – located about 150 yards south and east of the current Dundraville and consisting of a clutch of ruined and disassembled buildings, Old Dundraville was the site of a massive fire several generations ago, before Tarik One-arm was born. Long abandoned, it holds little of interest but for a recently unearthed cistern…